National Deaf Cricket Centre Naming Rights
Become the face of the new home of Deaf cricket in England. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure the sole naming rights of the brand new, and first of its kind, National Deaf Cricket (NDCC) which is opening in October 2021.
Located at the University of Birmingham School, the NDCC is dedicated to supporting all of ECAD’s teams (North, Midlands and South regional teams, the new Women’s and Girls’ teams, and the 1st XI and Academy representative sides. Providing training throughout the winters with the aim of supporting our members to develop their skills and for them progress as far along the development pathway towards either the England Deaf or England Pan Disability squads. It will also provide a social hub for our players so they can meet across the year.
Benefits of being the inaugural NDCC Naming Rights Partner
- Visible branding will be present across the facility including at the entrance visible to all University of Birmingham School students and visitors meaning your brand will be associated with the venue by all.
- Brand exposure across our growing social media accounts throughout the year, with call to action campaigns, engaging content and marketing posts
- Brand exposure to a multitude of differing demographics, including cricketers, the deaf and students.
- Invitation to ECAD functions across the season such as the ECAD Golf Day and Matches.
What your sponsorship will do for us
- Allows us to run a centre where deaf cricketers can socialise and improve their game, with specialist coaches.
- Additional funding for training, staff, equipment to better performance.
This is an outstanding long-term opportunity to be directly associated with a cricket charity which is working to support Deaf players and the wider Deaf Community.
Connect with us right away for more information.
Plaque by the entrance to the centre with your logo and the name of the centre
Opportunity to officially open the centre
Exposure to all players, friends and family who attend the centre.
Exposure on social media
Your company logo and web link in the sponsors area of our website
A dedicated centre page on our website
Exposure on our Play Cricket web site
This Opportunity will be available to Sponsor once registered.Join to see more